The call is for presentations and posters that focus on one of the following areas of the conference theme:
- Space(s) for the new pedagogy and the challenges of the 21st century,
- The environment as the third teacher,
- From learning spaces to living spaces,
- The school as a democratic space and its relation to the city,
- Schools and universities as welcoming spaces for refugees and migrants.
The perspective on the focus areas are intentionally interdisciplinary and can be: Architecture, urban design, landscape architecture, pedagogy, politics, economy, culture.
- Deadline for abstracts, March 11, 2019
- Notification for accepted entries, end of March 2019
- LEARN [IN] Symposium, Heidelberg, May 07-09, 2019